Our teeth can be lost during dental caries, canine diseases or in an accident. A few people can tell that they have no missing teeth at all.
The lack of a single tooth will lead to aesthetic problems and lack of unity of the chewing organ. Today we can choose from several options depending on how many teeth are missing.
Crowns are designed to cover a single tooth, primarily for defense purposes, and to increase the aesthetics and lifespan of the damaged tooth.
If one or more adjacent teeth are missing, missing teeth may be replaced by implants or bridges. The bridge is anchored on the teeth near the shortage, which means that the teeth near the shortage as pillars hold the bridge.
In terms of material, both the crowns and the bridges can be:
- Metal ceramic crowns / bridges: the chassis is made of a special metal alloy with the right color of porcelain. The frame is very strong for the metal and the porcelain cover is aesthetic but the disadvantage of the replacement is that it often causes the gum wound to grayish.
The metallic frame of the metal ceramic crowns does not allow the light to pass, so the permeability of the crowns thus made differs from the natural teeth. To overcome the above problems, zirconium oxide frames have been developed.
- Zirconium oxide crowns / bridges: The zirconium oxide crown / bridge does not contain any metal at all, giving it more natural effect in the mouth. It is almost unnoticeable, very similar to natural teeth, as light passes through these crowns perfectly. The crown of zirconium oxide is better than the ceramic crown not just inaesthetics, but also in strength.
- Empress crowns / bridges: Since the whole crown material is ceramic, it does not contain metal, therefore it looks great. The press ceramic (porcelain) crown is mainly used for front teeth and is mostly a solo crown. It is a good good because you have to sacrifice only a small amount of to make it, and it is recommended for metal allergies as it is 100% free of metal tooth replacement.
A kerámia héjak készítése azért elterjedt és különösen sikeres napjainkban, mert nagyon kevés fogállomány eltávolításával járnak. Elsősorban a frontfogak kisebb esztétikai eltérésének korrigálására használjuk. A fogat így nem szükséges rögtön koronázni ezzel is védve a fogállomány mennyiségét. A porcelán héj tulajdonképpen a fogak elülső felszínére készített kontaktlencse vékonyságú kerámia lapocska.
We recommend it in the following cases :
- not satisfied with the shape or size of teeth,
- unordered teeth,
- if your teeth are discolored and teeth whitening is no longer effective,
- teeth are worn or crushed
Full removable denture
Tooth loss greatly damages the chewing ability, caused deteriorates facial aesthetics, speech disturbances, and often leads to reduced ability to work.
If you can not chew, it also negatively affects the selection of nutrients, it can make digestion and cause stomach ulcers. The facial expression also undergoes major changes: wrinkles around the nose and the jaw deepen, the jaw advances, the nose seems longer. In many cases, the relationship between the patient family and the society is changing, and even this can lead to the development of psychological inhibition.
Chewing ability, facial aesthetic and speech problems can easily be overcome with a complete removable prosthesis that perfectly resets the chewing, sounding and aesthetic functions.
Partially detachable denture
The partial removable denture is a fixed, glued (crown / bridge) and a removable part.
Very often the number of remaining teeth is not sufficient for a fixed restoration (bridge) or the existing teeth are so weakened (for example, with periodontal disease or bone marrow) that these teeth will no longer be able to reach a bridge in the long run. In this case, the remaining teeth can be used to hold the removable part. All this will be a treasure, since a well-anchored and sufficiently supported removable replacement greatly increases stability and patient's sense of comfort.
Even one of the remaining teeth will provide a huge advantage.
- Telescopic removable denture: If oyou have only one or two remaining teeth the most aesthetic and functionally reliable solution is the telescopic dental prosthesis.
- Unshrouded concealed denture with concealed anchoring. If you have more teeth missing, aesthetically and functionally enough solution is a denture with fixed and removable parts with hidden patents
- Clip-on removable denture. Includes a fixed and removable part. Staples are less aesthetic. They are not hidden, they are visible.